Provincetown Tennis Club offers Seasonal (May – Oct), Full Time memberships and various hourly rates for non-members. All memberships entitle the member to full use of Club facilities including our friendly historic Club house. Full Time Members are entitled to unlimited play, subject to availability, throughout the season. Full time members may schedule court time one week in advance. Courts are scheduled on a first come, first served basis. All members and Guests must sign the Club’s “Use of Premise” form prior to use of the facilities.
- All annual members have 7 day advance booking privileges; Full members may bring Guest during prime time
- All players must check in with the front desk before play, no exceptions.
- Standard booking time is 1.5 hours in Prime Time and 2 hours non-Prime Time.
- No twosome or foursome can book back-to-back courts in Prime Time, so that the maximum of Full Time members has access to the courts at the most popular times. Play may continue on open, unreserved courts; individual players may join other subsequent games.
- No coupons or offers from prior seasons will be accepted (gift certificates will be honored).
- Full time membership fees are due by June 1; please pay by cash or check if at all possible, last year the Club paid $2,500 in credit card processing fees.
- Players must sweep the courts, clean the lines and remove all rubbish from the courts upon completion of play.
If you would like further information about the Club, you may contact the manager Ken Horgan